Notice of the AGM (and proxy form) and General Meeting to follow has been sent to members and friends. Details are set out below.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Kingston Agricultural Society Inc. (A1391)
To be held at the Creswick-Smeaton RSL Hall, Creswick
Tuesday 25th July 2017 at 7.30 pm
- Minutes from last AGM held 22nd June 2016
- Committee report
- Financial report
- Election of committee for 2017-2018 year
- call for nominations for President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and election of same
- vote to determine the number of general committee members
- call for nominations of general committee members and election of same
- Joining/membership fees for 2018-2019 financial year.
Note: A member may appoint another member as a proxy for the meeting. The completed proxy form needs to be given to the chairperson of the meeting before or at the commencement of the meeting.
GENERAL MEETING to follow AGM:
- Minutes of general meeting held 22nd June 2016
- Report on planning for 150th Kingston Agricultural Show to be held 3rd Dec 2017
- Report/discussion on future of Kingston showgrounds and Kingston Agricultural Society
- Other items accepted by the chairperson.
Only 2017-18 financial members can vote at the AGM and General Meeting.
Inquiries to the Secretary email@example.com; mobile no. 0490 114 279.